Easy Asian Stir-Fry
Try this quick and easy stir-fry recipe. Beef steaks with vegetables in your favorite store-brand stir-fry sauce.
- 1 pound beef Top Round or Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, cut 3/4 inch thick or Flank Steak
- 3/4 cup prepared stir-fry sauce
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Asian vegetable blend (such as broccoli, carrots and sugar snap peas)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds (optional)
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8-inch thick strips. Place beef and 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce in food-safe plastic bag; turn beef to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot; add vegetables and water. Cover and cook 7 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Remove vegetables; keep warm.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef and garlic; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining oil, beef and garlic.
- Return vegetables and beef to skillet. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
|Serv Size||Calories||Total Fat||Cholesterol||Total Carbs||Protein|
* The % Daily Value tells you how much of a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. 3g Saturated Fat; 3g Monounsaturated Fat; Carbohydrates; 0.7g Fiber; 6.8mg Niacin; 0.5mg Vitamin B6; 1.4mcg Vitamin B12; 2.1mg Iron; 27.4mcg Selenium; Zinc; Choline;
Courtesy of BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com