Grilled T-Bone Steaks with BBQ Rub
This could be called beef at its best. A simple rub including chili powder, garlic and brown sugar adds that special touch.
- 2 to 4 beef T-Bone or Porterhouse Steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 2 to 4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine BBQ Rub ingredients; press evenly onto beef steaks.
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 16 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 15 to 19 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Remove bones and carve steaks into slices, if desired. Season with salt, as desired.
|Serv Size||Calories||Total Fat||Cholesterol||Total Carbs||Protein|
* The % Daily Value tells you how much of a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. 12g Saturated Fat; 12.3g Monounsaturated Fat; Carbohydrates; 2g Fiber; 14.9mg Niacin; 1.1mg Vitamin B6; 2.7mcg Vitamin B12; 6mg Iron; 36.5mcg Selenium; Zinc; 83.3mg Choline;
Courtesy of BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com