Wine-Marinated Grilled Flank Steak
Pair your Flank Steak with our wine marinade for a flavorful meal. Use red wine, lime juice, garlic, onion and brown sugar to bring out a delicious flavor.
Share This Recipe
- 1 beef Flank Steak (about 1-1/2 to 2 pounds)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium or regular soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place beef steak and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 16 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 16 to 21 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve steak across the grain into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
|Serv Size||Calories||Total Fat||Cholesterol||Total Carbs||Protein|
* The % Daily Value tells you how much of a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. 2g Saturated Fat; 2g Monounsaturated Fat; Carbohydrates; 0.1g Fiber; 7.1mg Niacin; 0.4mg Vitamin B6; 1mcg Vitamin B12; 1.2mg Iron; 20.4mcg Selenium; Zinc; 68.3mg Choline;
Courtesy of BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com