Asian BBQ Steak
Wow your friends with the flavors of fresh ginger, orange and hoisin sauce in this Asian barbecue-inspired beef steak.
- 1 beef Top Round Steak, cut 3/4 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- Salt and pepper
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Remove and refrigerate 1/2 cup for sauce. Place beef steak and remaining marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 11 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, times remain the same) for medium rare (145°F) doneness, turning occasionally. (Do not overcook.)
- Meanwhile pour reserved marinade into small microwave-safe dish; cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until heated through, stirring every 30 seconds. Carve steak into thin slices; season with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve with sauce and green onions, if desired.
|Serv Size||Calories||Total Fat||Cholesterol||Total Carbs||Protein|
* The % Daily Value tells you how much of a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. 2g Saturated Fat; 2g Monounsaturated Fat; Carbohydrates; 0.4g Fiber; 5.4mg Niacin; 0.4mg Vitamin B6; 1.5mcg Vitamin B12; 2.6mg Iron; 31.2mcg Selenium; Zinc; Choline;
Courtesy of BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com